30 Day Mattress Trial Period
Any mattress with a trial period will have it clearly outlined in the description. To be eligible to return the mattress you must have slept on it for a minimum 20 nights as it can take some time for your body to adjust to it.
Mattresses are bulky items that can be expensive to return so 360homeware does not cover the cost to return or the disposal costs. If this does happen, it will be the purchases responsibility to organise the return of the mattress to the warehouse. If unable to do so there will be a $89 fee incurred and the buyer will have to dispose of the mattress or donate it to charity.
360Homeware generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
Change Of Mind Policy
360Homeware offers a 30-day Change Of Mind Policy:
- We only accept change of mind within 30 days after the item is delivered
- Please notify us within 30 days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty
- For COM product has to be in original packaging.
- To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation of why you would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
- If we require the product to be returned to us, we will provide a return post label. We will not refund postage if the customer does not use our return label.
- Refund generally takes between 1-3 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
- A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Mattresses: Once Taken out of the packaging can't be returned due to hygiene issues. If they are still within the box and original packaging, it can be returned but will incur a courier and restocking fee
- If return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 20%
- If return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 20%
- If customers change their mind before the item is received and require the action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 20%
In addition, if there is a issue wit the order such as a wrongly delivered size, or a piece broken, the original packaging must be kept to be used by evidence by 360homeware.